Welcome to the ENRIO congress!
More about the organisers
The ENRIO 2021 Congress on Research Integrity Practice opens a new congress series for discussions of research integrity practice and the development of responsible research in Europe. The congress takes place online on 27-29 September 2021.
Key themes include:
- open science, data protection laws and research integrity
- research integrity training and knowledge building
- research funding, research assessment and research integrity
- whistle-blower protection
- handling research misconduct
The congress is hosted by the Finnish National Board on Research Integrity TENK and the European Network of Research Integrity Offices (ENRIO).
Partners: Aalto University and the Ministry of Education and Culture in Finland.