Copenhagen (Denmark), 2 February 2011
2 February 2011
Nicole Foeger, Austria
Charlotte Elverdam (DCSC), Denmark
Tuesday 2 February 2011
- Opening, welcome and adoption of the agenda
- Presentation by vice-chair Charlotte Elverdam of the position and tasks of the Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty
- Status for actions, ref. Minutes of the General Meeting in Bern, June 2010
- Introduction by the new participants and short presentation about their position and their organisation
- Discussions about the Preliminary Report ofthe ENRIO Working Group on Plagiarism
- Discussions about possible tasks/activities by ENRIO and/or its members with respect to:
- The European Code of Conduct of the ESF and ALLEA
- The Report of the Member Forum on research integrity of theESF (in particular the proposed cooperation between the ESF and ENRIO aimed at building and maintaining a European database on Research Integrity)
- The Third World Conference on Research Integrity in early 2013
- Members’ Corner: sharing information on recent local/national cases on research misconduct, new initiatives promoting research integrity, new legislation, relevant policy matters etc.
- The next General Meeting: where and when and proposals for agenda items, agreement on (new) activities.