Save the date !
More about the organisers
The ENRIO 2023 Congress on Research Integrity Practice is the second edition of a congress series for discussions of research integrity practice and the development of responsible research in Europe. The congress takes place in Sorbonne University, Paris, on 7-8 September 2023.
Key themes include:
- Research & Society : what is at stake for Research Integrity?
- The use of research publication by/for a general audience
- Research outside the academic framework: independent researchers, research in the private sector, citizen science: how to spread good practices for a favourable environment ?
- Research information & academic freedom
- Research Integrity in times of crisis
- Responsible Open Science
- Research integrity training and knowledge building
- Whistle-blower protection
The ENRIO 2023 Congress on Research Integrity Practice is an outcome-oriented event that draws from the expertise and interests of the participants. We are excited to welcome research integrity officers, research directors, representatives of funding organisations, members of ethics committees, other research integrity and research ethics experts, and researchers from all over the world who are interested in developing responsible conduct of research.
Expand your network and join us in the discussion, exploration and development of research integrity practices!
The congress is hosted by the French Office for Research Integrity (Ofis) and the European Network of Research Integrity Offices (ENRIO).
Partner: Sorbonne University.