Send your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your abstracts as PDF attachments. Please do not limit access to the PDF by setting passwords or by restricting certain features, such as printing and editing.
- All proposals must be submitted and presented in English.
- Word limit for research abstracts and project presentation abstracts: max. 350 words, not including references.
- Word limit for workshop abstracts: max. 500 words, not including references.
- Research abstracts and project presentation abstracts: indicate whether the proposal is for an oral presentation or for a poster.
- The file title must include the corresponding author’s first name and last name.
- The cover email must include the title of the abstract and the names and affiliations of the author(s)/presenter(s)/organiser(s)
- For reasons of anonymity, do not include the name(s) of author(s) in the research abstracts.
The proposals will be reviewed by the Programme Committee.
Notifications of acceptance:
- March 2020 for the workshop proposals
- April 2020 for the research and project presentations.
All notifications will be sent to the email address provided in the submission process.